No Monday thread?

DAY OFF

Cinema ft. ice cream
Gym (bench day brothers)
Beers/ Wine
Need to write some papers at some point, but CBAAAAAAAAA

Me too! I’ve been super productive so far and I’m working my way through a big to do list. I give it an hour.

1 Like

i spent most of saturday in stockton, it was surprisingly pleasant

morning

Bit of an up and down weekend but finished strong.

WFH today, the last GOT is watched

Gonna clean my disgusting flat today/ this eve. Then when it’s dark I’m gonna get baked and walk to a park near me to look at a big model of the moon cos tonight’s the last night it’s there apparently

Hello,

WFH today, our online portal is finally online and working so downloading oodles of data to work through later / tomorrow (Kentish Town West at the moment).

Date #2 later on, board games on a bus in Wood Green. Vege biriyani for lunch.

It’s bloody great. Wait until after dark though, rather than going about fifteen minutes before sunset with a small child who’s up way past his bedtime who’ll ruin your evening by being an over-tired little git. Still, it did mean we all had lie ins on Saturday and Sunday.

1 Like

Hahaha. Oh Epimer :upside_down_face:

Post holiday blues. Nowt but work this week.

Morning all. I have woken up with very sore pecs and triceps which is very confusing as I’ve not been working them much in my recent yoga sessions and also? VERY SORE. I really want to spend the day lying down and stretching out but instead I’m at my desk at work throwing a silent sulky protest.

I only have roughly another 8 hours to survive without having the GoT finale spoiled before I get to watch it. Today we all fight the good fight, friends. I’ll meet you again on the other side.

Three day weekend incoming though! :star_struck:

Hello! I have the day off, and cannot go on social media or check any online news as they are all terrible for spoileringnGoT even when it isn’t the bloody series finale.

Have some stuff to do today but it’s mostly just about passing time until it’s time to meet up with my friends and see the thing

Will probably spend today drinking coffee and watching kitchen nightmares whole eating viennese biscuits.

Absolutely the best way to use my time off

3 Likes

going for a first aid course in twenty minutes, quite excited as I don’t know shit. hope I get to Michael Scott a dummy

2 Likes

Just to empathise with the two day having crew. This is fucking rubbish

Had launch event for the European Green New Deal yesterday which was pretty decent. Thoroughly recommend checking out war on want who spoke at the event

Going compressed working soon, so will have every other Monday off. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Hmmn I’m now thinking I should go scope out the charity shops for some wavy clothes because the younguns on Instagram are cooler than me.

I also want to buy Salem’s lot

Hmm tho the Oh Sees are on tonight. I could just go to that…

whoa whoa everybody hold the fucking phone, THINGS ARE GOING DOWN

The biscuit tin at work, which is normally filled up with the crappy dregs of biscuits liked malted milks and custard cremes has had a huge injection of outside wealth including Bourbons, chocolate digestive and the Holy Fucking Grail themselves CADBURY MINI ROLLS. Today is a fine day :partying_face:

Now how do I make sure that nobody else finds them? :thinking:

3 Likes

I can hear my housemate’s reaction to the end of GoT through the wall. It was, in her words, “So bad. Soooo bad.”

1 Like