No one starting the Sunday thread?

C’mon guys

6 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

16 Likes

Off to be #nationaltrustwankers (@anon29812515) for the first time this year. Misty af here, so hoping it burns off soon

5 Likes

Getting so much shit from my family already this morning. Brother is doing the very mature thing of not even acknowledging me and I’m not even sure what I’m meant to have done.

Did make pancakes for breakfast though when it was just me and R up :pancakes: :yum:

7 Likes

Was really looking forward to a lie in and some fellas have parked in the lay by behind my bedroom window and doing a bunch of drilling. THANKS

Oh they’ve gone now. Night night!

5 Likes

just as i was waking up i started dreaming about having pancakes for breakfast

alas its only porridge

Could be worse, but still :frowning:

CWBAFT!

3 Likes

Liking for the pancakes, great choice!

I’m cleaning the house. Done the bathroom and the upstairs hall, decent start. It’s really pleasant here again today, hope we get to make the most of it.

1 Like

All the kids at my daughter’s school use the phrase

‘search it up’

Instead of…well, Google it? I dunno, it’s been so long we keep saying it now😩

2 Likes

Your family really do sound utterly draining :confused:

2 Likes

c’mon theo. search it up, mate.

2 Likes

Quite regretting that last whisky last night.

Hoping that an enormous homemade mac and cheese will help.

1 Like

Want to buy a cold frame from Aldi. There are currently 54,000 people in the queue ahead of me trying to access the site.

I’m not getting a cold frame from Aldi am I?

1 Like

A fun day of moving things away from the windows and taking down blinds ready for window men to replace all our glazing tomorrow.

Oh and do a load of work.

Kids also want another bike ride :muscle:

Big match this evening of course.

1 Like

WTFs a cold frame?

8 Likes

8.05 on a Sunday

• An acceptable time to be in the garden repeatedly loudly roaring like a monster while playing with kids
  • Maybe we keep it down a bit for a while and play another way

0 voters

Would annoy me but in fairness to the parents those kids have probably been up since 5:30am and there’s not much else to do at the moment

11 Likes

1 Like