No Ones Leaving The House this Sunday Thread

In the time since my last post I’ve decided to start s6 today. I’ve been saving it.

1 Like

Probably going bowling today, which will be fun. Other than that, just a chill Sunday

Trekking home to the midlands from london today

Yes you’re right, I am a fucking idiot

Had the hurdy gurdy man stuck in my head ever since

4 Likes

The grass in my garden is doing that breath of the wild/studio ghibli thing in the wind. It’s quite pleasing.

5 Likes

Weather is terrible here but I’m fucking BUZZING for the results in the Irish General Election. Going to be utter chaos.

We do have to do the big shop as well, so hopefully I don’t get blown away in a rogue gust of wind.

1 Like

If my cold doesn’t get better I might text my boss abt wfhing from home tomorrow.

• Yes, contain yr germs
  • No, go in and bring the whole place down

0 voters

What about the wind chimes?

4 Likes

My Sunday league game hasn’t been called off yet… Really CBA to get ready, go there for it to be called off when we’re all standing around waiting for the ref to decide

my arse injury has been playing up recently. really fucking shit m9s.

weather is absolute bullshit. have a bunch of admin to do but can’t be arsed.

1 Like

Looking forward to the inevitable Facebook Uncle post of a patio chair on its side

6 Likes

It’s stormy as fuck
I’m still feeling ill
Cricket on

I’m not leaving the sofa, never mind the house.

1 Like

I’ve got a flight at 4pm from Heathrow. Hmm.

1 Like

Two fence panels down. More to join them I suspect.

Daughter No. 1 has a kickboxing grading later. Daughter No. 2 has an athletics competition. We didn’t get back from Carly Rae Jepsen until late last night. Do not want.

1 Like

I am leaving the house in 5 minutes.

Should go brush my teeth really.

Got a torn bit of skin infected at the side of my thumb, swollen up, hot and mega sore. What do I put on it DiSdoctors?? It was that pesky thumb that kept me awake last night not the wind, had to have nurofen in the end. :roll_eyes:

It’s very windy here but I’m going to venture up to Perth as my club are contesting the national indoor finals (I’m spectating obvs). Hope I don’t get blown away.

In-laws are coming over, gonna do a chicken with salsa verde and wedges. Not got any lemons tho so have to go out. Will have to put Noah in the sling for ballast though. (As if I need more ballast.)

I love that weak shit posted when storms hit

1 Like

I woke up early but i don’t know why. don’t think it was the wind as it’s not that windy here. I don’t have plans to go anywhere but I might technically leave the house to take rubbish out

Southerners have been advised not to travel
Northerners wear a coat

2 Likes