NO RING NO BRING: Wedding etiquette

That’s just brilliant :smiley:

Weddings are total shit shows unless you’re just the cousin invited for the ceremony and reception, have a few free wines, eat your fill of chicken drumsticks and quiche and fuck off again. Anything else than that is total drama bollocks.

4 Likes

This should be one of those massive quotes terrible people have on their walls in all of the fonts.

2 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

Front cover of the photo album.

25 Likes

^this x a billion

1 Like

you two are made for each other! should I buy a hat?

2 Likes

you’re not invited!!!

I’m balonz’s plus one

he’s definitely not invited

@anon29812515 RIP :cry: Gone to he great @lucien in the databanks.

8 Likes

this isn’t serious is it? He’s only been away for a little while

going to my old housemate’s wedding this summer, we lived together like 10 years ago now (fucking hell). hes invited a few of our other housemates but hes never met my and three others various partners, but they’re all invited and so are kids. basically coz hes not a dick. never heard of this shit before tho

I got my new passport the other day, one page’s background picture is of three men in a row boat, reminds me of one of the great balonz pics.

I assume he got out.

was thinking about this at a wedding last weekend (no chances of me getting married any time soon so got plenty of time to criticize and compliment other people’s weddings)

if it’s between

a) my mates gf/wife who i’ve met once and spoken to for less than 5 minutes

b) one of my friends i actually want to spend time with and who has actually shown interest in hanging out with me

why the fuck would i invite a and not b?

I got an invite to my nephews wedding (he was born when I was like 10), my parents got one and we’re all bemused because it didn’t say Mr & Mrs Foppyish’s Parents on the envelope, it said their names or something.

Exactly. Any wedding guest list has a limited number of places, so the bride and groom can invite whoever they want.

1 Like