No Saturday thread yet?

Last night I spent the evening sat on a jaffa cake. A new low.

22 Likes

In Falkirk, fuck that :wink:

Playing the Edinburgh office which like the fa cup final has to be played at a neutral venue

1 Like

Bailed on Parkrun this morning as I’ve woken up again with another pounding headache and mega tiredness :frowning:

No plans other than peloton class at 12 then going to my bfs for an evening/afternoon in

Mornin team,
Bout to don the plus fours and head up to gleneagles for some more golf.
Feeling a tad rough after a bunch of whisky em route home last night

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m off to football in a bit. I’m not sure playing in Kinning Park in any better than Falkirk but that’s where I’m going.

This afternoon we’re taking The Child to her cousin’s fourth birthday party. It’s superhero themed.

Later I’ll be making Cuban black bean soup with cornmeal dumplings.

Will see what I can do. No promises, but if not today I’ll do them later in the week

1 Like

The old ‘I sat on a jaffa cake’, eh?

We’ve all been there…

3 Likes

anyone have any idea how I can make some money?

Want to go see Paddington but MrS doesn’t want to and is being all grumpy about if we go out and leave him…

Might drag kids for a walk in the rain.

Also have a load of work to do as yesterday’s planning day was full of meetings. Ah, Saturday

I try to avoid questioning other posters’ life decisions but I think you might have made a serious mistake here.

Do you think it’s too late for a quickie divorce?

3 Likes

Managed one round all year :frowning:
Is Gleneagles too posh to drink cans on your way round?

I have played before at gleneagles whilst quaffing numerous cans and smoking doobs, however I’m
Playing with my dad and a couple of his pals, not so sure I’d get away with it :grinning:
That being said a couple of swift beers at the halfway house will be had :+1:

3 Likes

I have decided he can stay at home and be miserable on his own, we have just booked.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Feeling utterly miserable today.

Have to go to football to stand in the rain and marshal the car park when all I really want to do is to curl up in a ball, roll down a hill and end up in the sea, bobbing away to a secluded island that isn’t the Isle of Wight or Isle of Thanet.

Meh, gonna have a bath.

1 Like

don’t think any of those three are possible. Guess my only hope is looking pathetic enough for people to take pity on me I guess

sell stuff?

yeah, I’ve got some videogame stuff I can sell just need to work out how’s best to do that.

16 Likes

Just came on :joy::tulip::balloon::heart: :stop_sign: :postbox::lips:

4 Likes