No Saturday thread?

I think I’m just about to pop the kettle on to make a pot of coffee. How about you?

#HALFTERM

first time in a while I’m not feeling guilty for not doing work at the weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

completely boring weekend ahead (had a few exciting ones in a row recently) as i’m getting over a chest infection and on the sick cause i can’t talk/breathe properly :thumbsup:
gonna share a takeaway later and watch x factor, if i don’t fall asleep first. have either been really busy or completely unable to function this week so could probably do with a nap.

washed my bedding, should probs take it easy but i’m tempted to sort out my bookshelves (downside of a lifetime spent collecting 20p books from charity shops is how much space they take up) i got rid of approx 150 books last year (mainly stuff that i could find for free in ebook format) but am yet to tackle my magazines, zines and journals.

also, my mam has just sent me photos of a pram my auntie has bought for her dog (she’s only small and they do a lot of walking) and the poor doggos terrified of it.

oh yeah. forgot to tell DiS that i witnessed a catholic priest blessing some horses yesterday.

2 Likes

Horse blessing?! Did you find out what this ceremony was inaid of?

Also I hope you have a swift recovery from your chest infection! Feel better soon :slight_smile:

Which pedal?

1 Like

post can’t be blank

Sounds fucking great tbf.

What midi gear you gonna hook it up to? Laptop, drum machine, synth?

Hello. Chilled out penoid evening out last night. Person I don’t know very well made some comment about “taking the day off to watch Netflix in my pants” and I thought yes, this is my kind of people.

On my own this weekend, so I’m just going to play this Stellaris game, do some exercise/physio, get a takeaway in later, read some books, listen to some Dillinger Escape Plan on loop. Happy with all of this.

Was meant to be going round to someone’s house for board games tomorrow but it’s been cancelled, so I’ll probably do the same tomorrow. Perfectly fine with that too.

I’m really boring.

HiHitting the west end this eve, what spots you recommend?

1 Like

‘I witnessed a catholic priest blessing some horses!’

Sounds like an unused line from a hard rains gonna fall! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depends what you’re after I suppose.
Places I like to drink in the west end are
Stravaigin, big slope, cafezique, lismore, the belle, the chip (sometimes), hmmm I’m sure I’m forgetting somewhere

I like nice booze. Yeah went in the lismore the other day enjoyed it.

Gonna head to cafezique nowish I think.

just made a sandwich, drinking a glass of water. I’m SUPER BORING

I just walked by zique, I’m in there all the fucking time, great breakfast.

1 Like

What was in the sandwich? Getting rather hungry here - I should have ventured out to the shops…

Went to the Harvester and ate everything they had, well except for the cold bean, which were cold. We’ve gone back to bed now. Goodnight.

Oh god, the doorbell rang. Who could that be?