No sleep sunday

OH for the FAO of @anon73286315, my fellow Big Boys stan, they watched it on celeb gogglebox if you fancy it xx

1 Like

I can confirm I have been for a bike. Plz go and do your run, if you have not done so already.

1 Like

I got a raging hangover and deffo will want to keep physical activity to a minimum so i reckon ill lock myself in my room and check it out pending on potential plans later

So thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Tim just asked two fellas from Barnsley how Mad Friday was last year. Genuinely thought that was just a Wigan thing.

Woke up at 3am from annoying repetitive anxiety dreams that wonā€™t go away. Have already put a wash on and made some coffee and some pb on toast.

1 Like

Descaled the showerhead. Now in the park

2 Likes

I did! A quick 6.5k, now showered and going to catch up with Ms Marvel.

1 Like

Woah

Todays test is negative

Better do another to be sure

8 Likes

4 Likes

Morning, had a nice evening with new friends yesterday

Today is a new day! Hopefully going to read a bit of book, go for a walk and eat delicious food. Oh also need to bake sponges for my little sisters birthday and freeze them which reminds me we said weā€™d defrost one of the freezers.

Better get up, really

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a really boring wardrobe at the moment. Struggling to even envisage something I could wear that would be obscene in a good way

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a cool day. Doing some work this morning then Iā€™ve got a gig playing double bass this afternoon, then I might go for a pint on my own with a book.

1 Like

Double negative! Who wants to go for a pint?

12 Likes

Yay! :beers:

1 Like

I slept poorly. I want to take the dog somewhere but canā€™t really settle on somewhere.

Going to buy some dungarees. Any recs?

Dickies are good

1 Like

Morning all!

My mam was up with The Child at about 6.30 so Iā€™ve really enjoyed sleeping until after 8.00.

Weā€™re driving to Middlesbrough for a cousinā€™s first birthday in a bit.

Itā€™s my MILs birthday today so weā€™re going round for a bbqā€¦but we were all at my nieces yesterday and hung out exclusively so no idea what weā€™re going to talk about :joy:

Making my MIL a birthday cake (just vanilla sponge with fresh whipped cream and berries) so need to get up and buy flour and lemons.

4 Likes

Eldest daughterā€™s 14th birthday. Iā€™ve just chauffeured her and three friends to Bluewater. Iā€™m now going to sit and drink coffee until they run out of money.

4 Likes

My mums trying to make me breakfast before I go home but is that hungover she forgot to turn the grill on.
My dads broken his glasses and found his medication all over the floor so doesnā€™t know if heā€™s taken it.

Iā€™m fine

Cracking night :joy::joy:

12 Likes