No Squirtles Thread SSP. This is now the Squirtle Squad canteen. Squirtle Squad aint nothing to f**k with

Squirtle

1 Like

Hip_young_gunsquirtler

1 Like

3 Likes

Sure :kissing_heart: no seriously, my dating profiles seem to have leprosy cos no-one ever messages me

I hate the painting and took it down for the duration of my housemate’s holiday so I didn’t need to look at it for a fortnight. Now I have the delight of needing to see it again as well as seeing the actual dog. Yay :neutral_face:

He said she started it

1 Like

nobody tell hyg about grass types

7 Likes

what, because someone agreed to go to dinner with me? You’re so mean!

2 Likes

I guess I was more trying to imagine how a picture of a dog can be creepy!?

glad I was too old for pokemon

No-one is too old for anything*

*some exceptions

@colinzealuk This is unreasonable behaviour from a mod, the powers that be have been subverted by a twisted cult

1 Like

It’s fine. If he ever learns we’ll just push him in a hole.

3 Likes

what the fuck is this mate

is pokemon one of them?

I have played Pokemon, but I do not define myself by it, you weird Harry Potter freaks

2 Likes

I’ll send you a pic of it when I get home. Something about the expression on her face makes my skin CRAWL. [My work colleague’s were over last week and they agreed it was creepy - wasn’t just me being caninephobic]

I should add that there are TWO dog painting pics in the lounge of the dog that lives in the house. One is totally fine. I don’t understand why her boyfriend’s mum (kind of our landlord!!) keeps painting them for us :expressionless:

1 Like

2 Likes

Unbelievable.

Girl I wanna make u squirtle
squirtle till u can’t squirtle no more
And if you psyduck
I’m gonna make you pickachu bulbasaur

1 Like