No Squirtles Thread SSP. This is now the Squirtle Squad canteen. Squirtle Squad aint nothing to f**k with

I have played Pokemon, but I do not define myself by it, you weird Harry Potter freaks

2 Likes

I’ll send you a pic of it when I get home. Something about the expression on her face makes my skin CRAWL. [My work colleague’s were over last week and they agreed it was creepy - wasn’t just me being caninephobic]

I should add that there are TWO dog painting pics in the lounge of the dog that lives in the house. One is totally fine. I don’t understand why her boyfriend’s mum (kind of our landlord!!) keeps painting them for us :expressionless:

1 Like

2 Likes

Unbelievable.

Girl I wanna make u squirtle
squirtle till u can’t squirtle no more
And if you psyduck
I’m gonna make you pickachu bulbasaur

1 Like

hyg ITT

16 Likes

stop this

1 Like
4 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

• The fans

3 Likes

You’re right, I’m such a Captain America!

Fucking terrifying dog

This dog shit is worse than the squirtle shit

The boards have fallen

2 Likes

The Squirtle Squad!

3 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t watch wrestling

4 Likes

Typo of Barry Hogan?

1 Like

1419158d4cf0ea41cf16a651e63686de

7 Likes

Why does it feel like Friday

Yes. Just change your avatar and join in with us loving the squad and begin a gbol

2 Likes

4 Likes

The games primarily but the SQUIRTLE episode, the Sabrina episodes (she was probably my first crush if we’re being honest, I was obsessed with how intense, powerful and vengeful she was) and most of all the ELECTRIC SHOCK SHOWDOWN episode are all big big parts of my Pokémon experience

2 Likes