No sunday thread!???!?!11

SSBP in full effect here. How’s your hangover?

• None
  • Mild
  • Groggy
  • Ughghghghghhhhhh

0 voters

AOB?

SSBP?

1 Like

no, sunday thread!

2 Likes

Standard sat/sun breakfast protocol = coffee, eggs and an episode of Seinfeld.

3 Likes

Morning fuckers

Lovely day planned, currently in bed with a cup of tea and watching MOTD, will go to t’pub later to watch Leicester City FC smash Chelsea, then I’ll go and see and probably hate watch Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

6 Likes

anglos a

legs feel alright today, given i cycled up an alpine mountain yesterday. more of the same today. yay holidays!

9 Likes

where the pics @ jeeps

Actually spewed this morning. Only had 3.5 pints but I actually I think it was because the only painkillers I could find were some ancient grim cold and flu stuff but big tablets not capsules. Threw up shortly after taking them then my spew was just orange liquid.

2 Likes

Morning,

Waiting for the supermarket delivery so I can make myself a bacon sandwich. Going to this later: https://www.charleston.org.uk/event/colourscape/

Theo’s big night out!

7 Likes

20 Likes

I’d eat a bacon sandwich.

2 Likes

Good morning EricV (not your real name)
And good morning to my other Internet friends who I’m sure will turn up soon.

Have had a bloody wonderful weekend with 3 of my faves. Laughed so much my throat is sore :slight_smile:
Friday was really wet, yesterday was beautiful sunshine but its rained in the night again.
Yesterday walking back from the toilet in the dark, I said I knew the way, my friends were dubious, but I’d gone round a different way earlier and had managed to completely avoid the boggy, wet, mud.“Trust me!! I DO sometimes know things!!”
So we trudged round the outside, doing well, nice and dry, then just as I was feeling we were home free I declared “SEE! I told you knobs! Well rupdidupdedoo!!” or something similarly cocky, just as I stepped/fell backwards into a massive muddy puddle" :sunglasses::sweat_smile:
I don’t even mind that it’s another tick in the ‘Gnome is a dickhead’ column because it was just too perfect.

Pondering cooking up a massive roast later… Hope I have the energy…

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

9 Likes

Sainsbury’s got lost on the way last week (different sides of the road have different street names). Don’t they know I’m waiting!

Oh yeah, we’re doing that later too.

Also, Jimbo has just remembered hat Churros is, so maybe we’ll go on a mission to find some this afternoon.

2 Likes

Just made some scrambled eggs and a coffee, was lovely. Have to pack up my room today :sob::sob: might treat myself to a decent lunch if I work hard enough.

Housemates melting my head a bit atm but that’s life innit

All you need is to whack a seinfeld on!

Need to dig out the hard drive I’ve got it on :grinning:

Come on ttf, dont ask silly questions

6 Likes

Got absolutely nothing I need to do today so I need to make a plan otherwise it’ll be 4pm and I’ll have done nothing but refresh Twitter

6 Likes