No Thursday night thread?

Kiddo was a bit tricky to put down today, spent 40 minutes bouncing up and down in front of the bathroom mirror singing the Happy Song.

We also finally made some progress with his passport which means we may just get to the uk in June for him to meet a bunch of his aunts and cousins, which is rad. I haven’t seen my family for so long, almost 2.5 years.

1 Like

drinking makes life bearable

1 Like

True but it’s making my look like a bloated hog

Yep

:wave::wave:

but when you are drunk you don’t care so it’s win win!

Evening :new_moon_with_face: Made miso aubergine and tofu with cavolo nero for dinner, very gingery and garlicky. I am now trying to paint my toenails but my bump is too big and what was once a simple task is now a ridiculous contortionist act :nail_care:

5 Likes

Evening. Had risotto for tea and realised when I was cooking it that I only ever seem to do risotto on Thursdays. Not every Thursday, just that I don’t make it any other day of the week. Had a really boring day, as you can tell.

Love it when the fuckers on masterchef served cooked lettuce. Right all along!!!

Those are very cool fossils

My day today got totally derailed due to several people’s minor fuck ups but I’ve still managed to finish the thing I wanted to finish by the end of the week, so it’s all good.

I need to wash my hair and do a bit of tidying and stuff but I’m too full of dinner right now

1 Like

Evening all!

It was a long day at work followed by a night class.

I could well do with a beer but I have two hours of interviews in the morning, followed by some tedious legal admin.

saw a very drunk lad on the train swiping through what i can only assume was tinder with his nose.

like bring phone to face… frown and blink a few times to refocus eyes cause utterly bladdered… make constipated face… exaggerated flick of the nose right or left… repeat

4 Likes

My wife has been watching that Warhol thing on Netflix. Fucking crock of shit

Just watched Turning Red; thought it was fuckin charming

2 Likes

Still on a train

… I can complain, I am v v v bored.

1 Like

Had my first proper meal since Mon small victories my dudes

3 Likes