No touching!

“I can never touch meat until it’s cooked. As a youth I used to weep in butchers’ shops”

3 Likes
1 Like

I can still touch/prepare meat. Doesn’t gross me out really
(Because I am vegan for other reasons)

1 Like

:'D

seems like a touch

a touch too much

that’s a lot of hate :frowning:

:fist:

1 Like

Nothing to do with being snowflakes really is it?

Partly it’s convenience/nice not to have to wash your hands, and probably partly ignorance about food and handling it right and being worried about being safe? Definitely lot more adverts, stories and such about scary bacteria from food and raw meat.

Just don’t think it’s as simple as being 'squeamish but yeah - if you are maybe don’t eat meat you are squeamish about?

1 Like

Slaughter and cook with touching.

Can’t be fucked plucking feathers m90

remember that bottle of squash stuff you could carry around with you and add to water “for the people who don’t like the taste of water”

proper snowflake stuff that.

2 Likes

imagine being a meat eater and not being able to deal with raw meat and blood and guts and stuff. Odd.

I bought a fish thinking it was ready to cook but it was whole with all the guts and everything.

Turns out they are not too hard to prepare. Just need a sharp knife, a spoon and a can-do attitude. Pretty messy though.

Just massaged a load of finely-chopped garlic and oyster sauce into some diced beef.

£4.19 for 350g. Seemed a bit pricey, idk.

is the packaging going to be all recyclable?

we got sainsbo’s wrapping our chicks
and we’re afraid of getting sicks
cos we’re all entitled snowflake pricks

millenniuuuuuals

1 Like

Not a millennial thing though i don’t think. In my experience people have always been total babies when it comes to food. I’ve known people who get the creeps eating meat from a bone but don’t baulk at the idea of a 3am kebab. There’s obviously a market for this and it’s the logical next step for an industry that goes to extraordinary lengths to keep people from the reality of meat eating.

Yes because those two things are exactly the same.

EDIT: This pic is actually kind of gross so spoilered.

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

eraserhead