No Tuesday thread?

Oh itl be a blast! Im just going on me own which I dont enjoy

1 Like

Hope Boris smash it tonight, I canā€™t wait to see them on Friday.

1 Like

not been to it but the other mildredā€™s is amazing

Cheers, big ears.

i recommend the burrito.

The burrito with cheddar cheese and sour cream? Thatā€™s basically an act of terrorism on the Boris crowd.

1 Like

*checks watch *

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling proper smug face cause i (think) iā€™m looking all skinny from my diet and working out loads.

Iā€™m in a right good mood.

3 Likes

I do have a work lunch today at a meaty place so not sure what iā€™m going to do.

Just found out Iā€™m going ice skating on Saturday :ice_skate::ice_skate::ice_skate::ice_skate: #prayforunderscoreiron

stinking cold is gross
seeing Boris
conflicted

Got a 2.5 hr+ bus journey ahead of me today instead of a 40 min train journey. Thanks Southern Trains management.

(I was out in the summer getting people to sign a petition to get the franchise taken off them, and their own drivers came and signed it)

Christmas work do with a number of clients later, which Iā€™m somewhat dreading. Free bar and food though so canā€™t complain too muchā€¦

Also part of the Boris crew.

Might head down to bird before hand to get something to eat. Not sure which part of Pink Iā€™m looking forward to hearing the most I reckon ā€˜Blackoutā€™ is going to be absolutely crushing.

Alright Diana Ross

There are Christmas cupcakes in the office kitchen just now. The icing looks like buttercream to me. Iā€™m still sorely tempted.

Check your lactase privilege, please.

So tired

2 consecutive 3am bed times followed by 7am wake ups is not really making Tuesday a TCB kind of a day

Anyone got any ā€˜tiredness remediesā€™ ?

Considering making a big thread of JAG but Iā€™ve hardly been on these new boards & this is my first day shift post so I dunno how thatā€™d go downā€¦

Do it man, your stuff is always good. Big fan of your Christmas song btw.

1 Like

Way ahead of you.