No Wednesday morning thread yet?

Looks more like a wasp to me :thinking:

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone’s in good form!

The walk to work was brisk this morning, really woke me up. Work will be busy today but tonight I have my first night off from playing music in a week. Can’t wait to watch the football and do nothing.

There were Krispy Kremes in the kitchen this morning. Already one deep. Leaving it a respectable amount of time before going for round two.

1 Like

Oh ffs. One of the guys from the other office was all "oh, we know you’re all on your own today, we have a desk free, do you want to come and sit with us?"
Noooooooooooooo
Can’t really say no, can I? Look like an antisocial psycho (I am) This guy will be back to being my boss or an even bigger boss in few months though…

• Join them, join them all
  • Hey, this is your office loner day, don’t let them ruin that!
  • I couldn’t give a shit mate

0 voters

I’ve allllways been a bumblebee if you really think about it.

1 Like

:thinking:

Don’t get it…

Need a shower but limpet child thinks otherwise. Going to sit and stew until naptime.

Tour later and uni straight after. CBA.

When I worked in insurance the guy who sat next to me used to sign off official customer documents with “CBA” and “nba” (not bothered anyway). He’s in a pretty well paid position now.

Oh and “NFI” for not fucking interested

It looks awful but I know I’d be well into it.

I tend you use supermarket Timpsons branches.

A tenner up here.

Krispy Kreme used to destroy Wor Lass when she was dairy intolerant. Aren’t you inviting misery into your atmosphere?

It’s a risk I’m willing for my colleagues to take.

(went with a plain one to minimise harm)

1 Like

Morning all!

Had an email from a student to say he was running late which ended with the phrase, "sooty for any inconvenience. "

10 Likes

Sue him for your lost time.

1 Like

morning

WFH today

That’s all I got

Hello!

I’m wfh in bed (wfb?). Trying to get ready a press release for something cool I’m doing.

Either tonight or tomorrow I’m heading just outside of town for a few days of catsitting and total relaxation. Don’t even think I’m going to bring any booze tbh.

My Wednesday morning are fantastic. There are currently 10/19 in, most of whom arrived 20-30 minutes late.

This week is one of their better weeks too.

You can’t let them Sweep that kind of behaviour under the carpet.

1 Like

R E M E M B E R E D M Y H E A D P H O N E S Y E S S S S S S

3 Likes

just gonna listen to Dua Lipa all day anyhow