Nobody going to make an evening thread?

Is everyone a dayshifter now?

Step it up people!

I need some company too :slight_smile:

I had to sit and collect myself in the car before driving home because I had a giggling fit about Graham Coconut.

I hate you, @colon_closed_bracket

Other than that, quiet night in. Need to do some physio and maybe see about adjusting my bike saddle to be kinder on my genitals. Standard.

Graham coconut? Must have missed something special there!

I’m writing out a blurb for our band for a festival program (instead of doing the work I should be doing). Pain in the arse. Almost worse than writing a CV.

Might meet an ATD later for a pint but I’d also be happy watching the Chelsea match at home. Going to reply to a message on OKC too.

It’s in the Revelations thread. I think it was one of those things that just tickle you at the time, for whatever reason.

had a nice vegan roast dinner, played a bit of video games, gonna sort through some records to sell now

Heres a little version of a popular song for you all

Bam…this is truly brilliant.

Tell me more about this dinner.

Don’t be silly now!

Linda sausages, roast taters and mustard greens with gravy

Congratulations. You did it.

it’s all coming up roses for Kallgeese?

It’s okay. Completely neglecting the work I should be doing but I’m enjoying it.

Here’s another popular song by drownedinsound’s favourite band

HIYA BAM!! And everyone…

Busy watching Die Hard 2 and drinking beer after finishing packing for going to Copenhagen tomorrow. I forgot about the naked Colonel Stuart Scene at the beginning…eh, fuck yoga! Instead we should all be practising martial arts whilst naked and greased up. Who’s with me??

work shmurk!

I’d be up for that!

They should run Die Hard themed exercise classes or classes based on all the classic old school action films. Dontcha think? :slight_smile: