Non-alcohol centred DiS meets

hahahaha oh christ aye, within about 5 minutes of meeting as well. Was that because we didn’t have anything else on us or were we just pure scum

both :smiley:

sounds about right

to be honest both times we’ve hung out have been a drunken haze, I’m not 100% sure if you really exist or you’re a figment of my imagination who shows up every now and then when I’m really fucked up (which then by extention means you’re an alt-account)

All I can say is if that’s true you have a lot to answer for

there’s a lot you guys don’t know about me

did eric eat a burrito?

he did an eric exit (never came)

I’m just playing conor oberst and elliott smith as 'denza mills around the flat. What a life.

the burritee hath become the burrit-no (show).

Look so so tired omg

DiSer Challenge coins https://99percentinvisible.org/episode/coin-check/

If there’s ever an MME version of this, I’d go along having seen how good a time you all seem to have had.

Up for MME meet

ftfy

like, I’m the one who looks tired

srsly I looked (and still look) so bad compared to like, just a few days ago

Proper jealous you guys got to go to BM.

Might bunk off work sometime next week to go see some of that cool stuff (some of which we straight up jacked from other places)

Yeah basically all of it is stolen/ broken by british people

me too

Whatever was under that hat was definitely awesome. One day I will know

Shout out to @DarwinBabe for getting dis off its collective arse. I was gutted to be poorly and not be able to eat or stay too long, although @Jeremys_Iron had chocolate enchiladas which are still freaking me out.

Everyone was mega nice. @andyvine - @incandenza and I have plans to see your sweet face in the near future