Non-Dis Secret Santa

:smiley:

Mug from secret santa, book from boss, bottle from boss’s boss.

2 Likes

I got a lady in my office who I don’t know so took a punt and bought a ‘grow your own bonsai tree’ kit. She loved it so much she gave me a hug

In exchange I got a gold set that’s designed to play on the toilet so I was delighted tbqh

You’ve done alright there.

1 Like

A gold set of what?

So my secret Santa appeared in the end…

Luckily I have a sense of humour and have chucked 2 burgers on top of my culprits cabinets in his office :joy:

3 Likes

Our theme was key rings this year. I did rather well. Got a YT-1300 space freighter bottle opener key ring and three bottles of beer. Delighted!

2 Likes

Is this for real? They knew you are a vegan?

2 Likes

Got one of these, was a bit confused when I first opened it but luckily the person explained what it was.

bc raw meat and cheese is a pretty normal gift… might just be coincidence?

3 Likes

Sry, meant a GOLF set.

Yes and they know

They’re a work friend of mine

I properly chucked 2 burgers on top of big cupboards in his office and one fell right down the back!

1 Like

I am confused. What is it?

1 Like

Glasses holder??

Can’t wait for the post Christmas thread where the smells and flies get discovered.

2 Likes

Correct. Just wanted to see if it was just me that didn’t know what it was.

I quite like it and think he did pretty well seeing as he started here 4 days before we exchanged gifts.

Sorry @anon44830896 got it. Didn’t put it as wanted to see if it was just me that had no idea.

you might want to make sure he knows about it before you all leave for christmas, if they’re left there to go rancid can imagine it’ll be you that gets the shit for it

Haha definitely not just you.