Non-Spotify 2023 year end stat thread

Excuse the mouthful of a title.

Apple Replay ‎Replay 2023 — Apple Music has gone up, so I thought I’d make a post for people who don’t use Spotify but still want to share various listening stats things.

4 Likes

1 Like

Tidal tells your monthly top 25, but only gives you a playlist of yearly top songs. Which is annoying!

I mean I’m pretty certain from my monthly stats it would be Carly Rae Jepsen at the top by some distance, followed by Los Campesinos!, Boygenius, Taylor Swift and Owen Pallett but it’s nicer if it tells me.

I like that you can check Apple Replay any time through the year

1 Like

Last.fm is the be-all end-all for me and yearly stats, however, I wish they’d present things in a more engaging way. Walk me through it. Animate your stats in a shareable app format. I like nerding out over the stats but I’m not an analyst either, it’s a little too much like looking at tableau. Spotify has lead the way there (with other streamers catching up) but those numbers are never complete unless that’s your only method of listening.

3 Likes

Nice! Now if the week could just end on Saturday or Sunday, that would be great.

7 Likes

Suprised by Sparks. But it’s a quality listen.

1 Like

Curren$y is a bit of a cheat as I did a discography dive and he’s released about a billion albums

From YouTube Music

1 Like

Last.fm

Christmas kind of fucked the track count

3 Likes

Still waiting on that new Last.year wrap-up they’ve been promoting. It’s almost January 2nd in some parts of the world. :thinking:

2 Likes

Last.fm has active devs?!

2 Likes

I guess so.

It’s here! It’s fun, but wish it was app-based and not browser-based, and easier to share on social.

Unfortunately Spotify kinda stole its thunder because my top 5 artists haven’t changed. My top albums have, but my top one has 25 tracks so it’s skewed. I appreciate that all the screens are interactive.

https://www.last.fm/user/sidewinder03/listening-report/year/2023/playback

2 Likes

get the feeling that last.fm’s user base isn’t very big

(nice)

the interactive things are good though. rest are Deerhunter, lcd, Radiohead, sufjan, modest mouse, Leonard Cohen. shocking year for representation on my part

3 Likes

Well no surprises here…

https://www.last.fm/user/Pale-eyedBadger/listening-report/year/2023/playback

top-albums

top-albums