North Devon and things to do in North Devon

Hello - I’m going to North Devon for a few days next week. Tell me about fun activities and good places to eat. I’m aware I’m being a bit vague with the specific location but I have no idea where we’re really staying? Somewhere in between Holsworty and Bideford according to googly maps. I have a car and want to drive around for fun days out.

Thanks x

Train to South Devon

1 Like

ask them for a cornish tea

Theres an otter sanctuary but its in cornwall and closed until 31 march.

I posted this anyway to show i tried.

1 Like

Woolacombe Bay.
Get the ferry across from Barnstaple to Lundy.

1 Like

Rivers are good, that’s right!

Thank you!

1 Like

drink cider from a lemonemonemonemonemonemonemonemonemonemon

1 Like

I don’t wanna talk about it anymore.

1 Like

Sorry! Thank you!

1 Like

Lynton and Lynmouth are nice. And can do walks and that around cliffs nearby. There’s a cliff railway between the two villages.

Beachy stuff in Croyde. Dunes there.

Yeah, Woolamcombe has huge dunes.

2 Likes

@he_2 @incandenza then I shall go there!

The TV wants to go to a dinosaur park at some point too. I hope we don’t get eaten

1 Like

I went to visit some friends who’s family had rented a big seafront cottage. I slept with the French windows(?)open and was woken in the morning by the sea. Walked about the next day in some woods and along the cliffs and it was lovely. Might have been Bideford. I bet whatever you do it’ll be nice but I’ve no specific recommendations. I’m biased but I’d probably drive down the coast stopping just before Newquay. stop at every lovely village and beach on the way and then buy a house and live my new life on the Cornish coast.

3 Likes

drink wine from a lemonlemonlemonlemon on croyde beach and smoke fags, like me.

3 Likes

Go to Croyde for a pint in The Thatch and a walk along the cliffs. Go to Clovelly for a walk around.

2 Likes

Yes! Do this as well.

Might as well have 2 pints.

1 Like

Or 6

2 Likes

We had disposable BBQs and beer on the beach every day when we went

1 Like