Northern Hemisphere Daily Thread Jan 4th

That’s not quite the same - someone could DIE here!*

I’ve never worked anywhere where estates were any better than bleedin’ useless.

*Someone will almost certainly not die here

We’ve not really started anything yet as it doesn’t need to be sorted til April…but we’re starting IMMINENTLY.

I have to go away for a week first then when i’m back its all go (including moving in there…AHH)

1 Like

Hope you haven’t jinxed things now. Could get a bit final destination

Ahhh yeah! Congrats matey, it’s gonna be great. Think of how much more time you can put into winding the boy up :grinning:

The only people allowed near the building are all wearing hard hats, which I’m pretty sure makes them invincible. It’ll be fine.

I’m alright, thanks.

3 Likes

Probably wind

#prayfordrmrsepimer

After 101 days of not having one, we are finally getting a sofa next Thursday :couch_and_lamp: :pray:

1 Like

i’m also considering the gym later for the first time in a couple of weeks, it won’t be pretty :grimacing:

1 Like

man your legs must be tired

Only occurred to me on day 86 that I could sit on the floor.

I think I’ve put on a stone since I last went to the gym, lo-pan. A STONE :laughing: I could be over exaggerating. I haven’t gone near a scales for a while.

Get the fear over scales pretty bad

I’ve been asked to help a band out at the Grand Shield in Blackpool. This is the piece.

The first minute or so is :star_struck:

never sure if my mum is being sarcastic with emojis

“i’ll see you at the weekend”
"ok then :rofl: "

5 Likes

Good luck tonight, big chief!

Cheers man but it’s already happened

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/hows-your-love-life-dis/6813/1631?u=grievoustim

Thank you! Yeah, not feeling this weather right now, sure I’ll get used to it again soon, hopefully.