Norway? YES WAY

Mate it’s been two years since I spend a summer there and I’m STILL in debt from it

1 Like

Bergen isn’t that north :wink:

1 Like

Oslo and Bergen are both awesome, as is the trip between them. I also went to Volda and drove down the coast to Bergen which was stunning. What do you want to know exactly?

I’d like to go to Trondheim and Tromsø at some point.

nothing in particular, just getting some ideas for where would be best to go / what i should do. surprisingly there haven’t been any holiday threads on norway (that i could find)

so maybe a couple of days in oslo then a couple of days in bergen would be good you reckon?

1 Like

I think there’s been Oslo threads before? But anyway aye based on what I’ve done both are great cities and while driving or train between them is like 9 hours it is stunning landscape.

As Oslo is bigger than Bergen maybe set an extra day there (if that’s an issue) but both are do-able in a couple days

oh yeah

train between oslo / bergen looks amazing

1 Like

how much are you into black metal? if and when i go it will probably resemble a black metal tour

2 Likes

not very tbh… will they kick me out?

MY favourite memory is listening to immortal while driving around some mountains and forests

1 Like

nah but i’m sure there’s a bunch of cool shit to see in bergen especially

1 Like

Still have a little chuckle at that horric comment left on your m9’s YouTube video about how they hoped the photo was taken shortly before a Norwegian metal band murdered him.

2 Likes

NAh but they may burn your church!

Sunglasses and a Craig David beard?

I went to Oslo about ten years ago. Flights were dirt cheap from Newcastle. I ate reindeer.

Would Norway again.

2 Likes

I HAVE ARRIVED

5 Likes

Any plans for what time of year you’d be going? Quite a different place in winter/summer

I had a fucking brilliant time in Olso (mainly thanks to @whiterussian and her amazing tips!). We ate well, drank well (found a beer fest going on the weekend we were there so boozed up!), cycled about, looked at the city waterfalls, chilled, bf swam in the sea. Everyone was so relaxed and happy and nice.

Fucking expensive tho. Like really fucking expensive. And I’ve been to Iceland and Copenhagen this year but this was way more.

3 Likes

next week maybe

Omg you better not be here while I’m away!!! What dates are you looking at

not really sure, monday to sunday ish probably. depends what flights look like etc though.

when are you away?