Nose talk

Just back out now if in any doubt, this is about to get serious.

Anyone got any nose problems?

Personally, I have a nosebleed at least once a day (when I wake up), and I pretty much constantly feel blocked up. If I blow my nose with any real force – BAM – nosebleed number two (and so on). Doctors say there’s nothing wrong with me so I just lead this ridiculous shit-nosed life.

Tell me about your noses.

It smells terrible.

3 Likes

I’m seemingly permanently getting spots on the inside of my nose at the moment and they can be insanely painful. I’m really not sure why it’s happening.

What are you keeping up there?

Well nothing.

I’m not a doctor but I think I know what that might be… did you grow up in a rural area and then move to the city?

It’s slightly bent due to a break when I was a toddler, had a lot of catarrh issues as a kid so had my adenoids out aged about 8. It’s roughly in the middle of my face so it’ll do.

Bit hairier than I’d like, too.

More chance of getting punched in town

Is this for me or GEOFF?

Wait till you’re my age lad…

Nooooo! Don’t do it! Cute never goes out of style!

1 Like

You

Got perma-rhinitis. :expressionless:

Take it to the “Real life dissing” thread.

got bashed into the nose with a cricket bat as a young’un and now i have sinus problems frequently. sometimes have to use a neti pot which is about the most unpleasant experience going.

I had a cold a few weeks ago and since then, my nostrils feel smaller?
Like they’ve shrunk?
When I breathe in through them sometimes, they suck right up if that makes sense

No complaints, except I have a cold atm. I also have a mole on one side but it’s the same colour as the rest of the nose, so not very noticeable.

I feel as though mine is blocked all the time. My sinuses are constantly blocked and oftentimes the bit behind my nose feels like the inside of a lava lamp.

Got a GP appointment about it all in a few weeks.

My airways feel so tight it feels like I am breathing through a chubba chups lollipop stick

Used to be worried about the size of my nose because kids used to bully me about it in school. Now I realise my nose is a normal size and those guys were just dickheads. Didn’t help my self-esteem one bit during my teenage years though.