• Facebook
  • Google
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Snapchat
  • Twitter
  • WhatsApp

0 voters

Indie points will be distributed accordingly.

I am on all of those books :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

0 points

1 Like

I’m only on Linkedin as a contractor I worked with practically begged me to create an account so I could endorse him. I never look at it, but they send me loads of spam

I should delete Twitter really - I never post or look at it anymore

0 points.

5 Likes

I’m not on Snapshat!

Apparently 100% of DiS isn’t on Snapchat, so you’re as indie as everyone else here.

(3 points)

2 Likes

you heard me!

2 Likes

google what? i search for things but don’t use any of the things you have to sign in for

except gmail i guess

0 points

2 Likes

I thought Snapchat and Whatsapp were the same thing. How many points does that get me?

2 Likes

surrendering all your contacts/ e-mail etc to google is incredibly convenient when getting a new phone - even if they are pure evil

3 Likes

Side note: this is NOT the quiz

1 Like

Ooh, excellent work. Nine points.

1 Like

Instagram schminstagram

1 Like

ooooh they won’t like that!!!

6 Likes

Not on any of the fuckers, except WhatsApp

49 points

i think i might actually have an account on all of those things - i don’t remember setting up a LinkedIn and don’t really understand what it is but i used to get constant emails about people i vaguely used to know sending me friend requests on it. think i must have done the old ‘log in with Google/other social media account’ thing while stalking round it once.

had Snapchat for about a week once a few years ago, think i might have followed some DiSers on it but was using up all my data when i checked it at work and it was always some bullshit so deleted it. redownloaded it a few months back cos loads of my friends are on it these days and kept talking about each other’s posts, but quickly decided i had no idea how to use it and was unwilling to learn so deleted it once again.

have actively used my accounts on all the others.

Hang on pal, you’re not the arbiter of points.

Although as WhatsApp is currently bottom of the list, you get eleven points.

1 Like

Sorry about that, PointScorer.

2 Likes