Not worth the hassle

I didn’t think you were saying it’s bad, I just mean it’s definitely worth the effort.

Morrisons garlic is always bigger and less faffy I find compared to Sainsbury’s who always seem to have these tight little horrible bulbs. They’re awful.

Also, can’t you get that metal thing you rub your hands on to get rid of the garlic smell?

a sink?

2 Likes

the one I have is kind of knobbly on the inside, and you also need to push down a bit. works brilliantly.

a teaspoon works well

1 Like

I only buy big garlic so it’s not so fiddly.
I’ve wanted to make a 100 clove garlic curry but that’s something I can’t be arsed with.

fancy coffee.

really good obviously but there’s a time and a place. if i’m at work i’m not assembly an aeropress and fucking measuring the exact grammage of water i’m putting in it four times a day. fuck that.

3 Likes

I binned it.

Now I do the crushing method or I just cut the end bit off and drag the skin off

1 Like

starting to come round to this idea too. only at weekends isn’t it.

1 Like

Think I genuinely prefer crap coffee most of the time. A lot of the posh stuff tastes fucking acrid.

1 Like

I do! it’s easier but it’s not easy is it? FAFF

Do you slice the squash into disks before chopping off the peel? That’s much quicker than trying to peel it like a potato.

enjoy your rustlers ya lazy get

Nope. This -

Looks like some sort of multi-coloured Mexican delicacy

how often is this an issue tho? like you eating a squash a day?
no
once a year maybe??

what

probably once a month, sometimes more

How the hell are you peeling it? It’s so easy and quick!?

why would I want this
i want my hands to smell of garlic
i also want my partner to have garlic breath when i kiss him
is that too much to ask

5 Likes

See above ^^^