Notes on your phone

1 Like

Normally work related bits, a monthly list of albums I’ve listened to (archived in a separate folder), shopping lists and lists of birds I’ve spotted on a walk. Boring af…

2 Likes

Never use notes but there’s some cute emo poem I must’ve written years ago hehe

(Can’t find out the date as I capitalised the first word so it changed it to edited on today’s date)

1 Like

Bird list is good though!

Latest one from yesterday

3 Likes

Yes, I am here for gothic fapps

1 Like

It’s all I aim to be in life :black_heart:

1 Like

Can’t believe I caught a cormorant

I’ve only knowingly seen yellowhammers for the first time in the last year when we staying on a farm and they caught the sunlight at the end of the day on the fields. Man, what a bunch of babies.

1 Like

Yep, beautiful birds. Caught a whole flock of them. Thought they were cirl buntings at first, but a got well close to one and definitely a yellowhammer

1 Like

Are they quite uncommon? The bit of wasteland that I love in town is on the river and there’s always a beautiful cormorant there stretching her wings on the old mildewed and mossy lampposts that haven’t worked for decades. Weird to see one pretty much in the city centre but most of my bird knowledge is urban anyway so I’ve just taken the cormorant unto the fold as an unlikely city bird.

1 Like

Scribbbllllez

7 Likes

I always associate them with the coast and I’m about 20 miles from the coast. Just really unexpected

1 Like

Same. If you want any crow quotes for inspiration we should team up (far too embarrassed to share the creative writing I have clogging up my own notes)

1 Like

Love these :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mine are mostly messages I’ve written (probably whilst pacing) prior to sending them to people on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Quicker than typing, and a bit of a mystery sometimes too :laughing:

I’d like to know more about the skull.

1 Like

I’ve got a rolling one which is part shopping list, part to do list

Then I’ve got ones with potential song titles and ideas for tunes I’ll never write. Here’s some sample titles:

The Chanctonbury Ring
Veiculo Longo
Retinascope
Isling Wood
Point Nemo / Pole of inaccessibility
Interrobang‽ / Percontation Point
The Saucy Kettle
Spite house
The Lone Woman of San Nicolas Island
Purlicue
Wild Boar Cave Rescue
Rawhead / Nelly Longarms
Charismatic Megafauna
Trap street
Retroflex consonant
Eugenius Birch
Evguénie Sokolov
Kiev 88
Avalonia, Laurentia, Armorica
Boeing Stratocruiser
Kompromat
Pedway
Typographic Ligature
Sarsen stones
Bungalows in Bangalore
Le Journal Fictif
Les Techniques De L’Amour

1 Like

Love purlicue, and its meaning! I remember using curlicue in something I wrote recently and didn’t know there was a word that sounded so similar!

1 Like