Nothing happening but transfers football thread

I’m an absolute prick when it comes to football. Don’t really think anyone who isn’t is a proper fan

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve ever been accused of being a proper united fan tbh

1 Like

Oh Liverpool

The way they deal with young players is pretty, pretty scummy imho

FC Qarabag 3-0 up at half time in the big champions league match

Listening to five live. My heads sore from agreeing with Mina Rzouki. Pleats mispronunciations are painful mind

1 Like

Shitty gossip column saying iheanacho and Walker as a cash + player deal. Apart from the fact that those deals never happen I’d be quite up for us signing iheanacho as a Kane back up / sub to chuck on when we need a goal.

Bit weird, that. Don’t recall having any gripes with you in the past, unless you’ve had a different username or summink.

There’s me: massive long-distance gloryhunter wanker/top lad in the Stretford End (briefly). But my profile in football threads is minuscule to say the least.

2 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

just to clear things up if it wasn’t clear already, I don’t think you’re a wanker, babe.

3 Likes
1 Like

I thought of you when I saw this.

Upgrade on Joey Barton though.

1 Like

muchas gracias xoxo

1 Like

The transfer markets gone. Jack Cork for £10 million, Christ.

Y’all paid £10m for James Tomkins didn’t you? It’s been gone for ages…

I didnt realise Jack Cork played as much as he did for Swansea, thought he was mainly a sub. I was wrong.

Would be ok with all of them but it’s like finding out yer pal votes tory innit, unforgivable scum

Nope. Just think think you’re a bellend based on the myriad of shite threads you’d start. No hard feelings. Bye!

Wow. Shots fired etc :astonished: