Nothing happening but transfers football thread

ITV in the UK! I’ll be watching it through the horrendous medium that is the RTÉ Player.

Oooh excellent. I’ll give that a watch I reckon. Oh god RTE player…

1 Like

Even that .gif is triggering a violent rage within me. Might just fuck off over to the local for it, if they’re not showing Gaelic football that is.

EDIT: Yessss, nothing is clashing with the game. Shandon is going to get to watch a proper :toilet: game today.

1 Like

Really lookong forward to Bernardo Silva doing his ligaments against a bunch of binmen in the first round of this.

Blue bit behind the nets kind of reminds me of Giants Stadium in USA '94.

HOUGHTONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

1 Like

Discussing new rules for footyball. I’m for the stopping the game after a missed penalty, goal kicking a moving ball and from the same side, red cards for stopping goals with hands, penalties for backpasses.

The stuff to combat time wasting just seems like a way to insert commercials into games, so that can fuck off.

Also I don’t know if this has been covered before, but Yeovil’s new kit has three stars on their badge. The logic is that it’s one for eah five years in the league. We’ve been in the league for 14 years. So embarrassing and small time. :frowning:

Dani Alves! Crikey. Nice work City. A signing for all of England.

You’ll be able to add another when you inevitably knock us out of the Canteloupe Cup on pens…

1 Like

That’s Zabaleta, Sagna and Clichy replaced and upgraded substantially, then!

3 Likes

Ronaldo isnt going anywhere

Literally no one thinks he is, but we’ll still have to hear about it every day because it allows papers to churn out endless unsubstantiated rubbish to fill their sports pages

3 Likes

It’s finally time:

9 Likes

remembering how great it was to watch Mexico in the last World Cup - they had a mad manager too.

Excited for next year!

1 Like

That Hernandez header for the Mexico goal was great.

1 Like

Ties? You bet

2 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

If Linfield get through the first round of CL qualifying, Celtic will play them in round 2, in Belfast on 11th or 12th July. That’s a perfect storm right there.

2 Likes

Oh Jesus Christ

1 Like

Cork City FC drew Levadia Tallinn in the First Qualifying Round of the EL. Pretty happy with that. Looking forward to the home game.