Nothing happening but transfers football thread

He’s obviously signing for Chelsea. He’s just on some weird as fuck wind up

Here he is last night with the whole Chelsea squad.

Wow! There have been a lot of departures that have gone under the radar!

Willy Cabellero is taking the photo.

but still Marco Van Ginkel is there!

So united are signing luiz and someone else as well as him then. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

I mean, it’s good they moved it off the 12th, but it’s still going to horrible all the same right

(Hope we actually do sign Willian tbf)

Just seen QPR are at der Alten Försterei next weekend, coming to Berlin @Raanraals?

Celtic didn’t take any tickets. I imagine a few Celtic fans will find their way in, but can’t see anything really happening (hopefully).

oh, that’s pretty wise actually (sadly)

Nein

Shame! It’s a schoner stadium. I might be moving flats next weekend but if I can get away I’ll try and go along and let you know how it is

so, what’s your definition of WORLD CLASS?

Apparently we’ve agreed a fee with Porto for Bruno Martins Indi. Would be happy with this.

I can’t tell if this is a serious question or not, but I would say, top 2 or 3 in their position/role in the world at that time.

^basically this, except for left backs, where there can often be no world class players at a given time

I’ve got

:musical_score:
Bakayoko
Signs to Spartak Moscow
The banter upthread is so strong
:musical_score:

on a loop in my head now …THANKS @Aggpass

Nice. We’ll probably be utter dogshit, but that’s only to be expected these days.

Yeah, weird bants. If it was Fabinho I’d understand it as Utd fans really want him to sign, but not sure here