Nothing's fine i'm torn!

i’m into this almond milk cold brew stuff by Califa Farms. I was just about to order some in a big Sainos shop when I saw this.

I don’t think I can buy this now.

What are you torn about?

2 Likes

torn about selling my Nintendo Switch. I love the one game I have for it but there’s nothing else coming out and 300+ quid for one game is a bit silly.

Wait until after 5pm today to see whats coming.

1 Like

Chilling.

16 Likes

five’s a little late (this is how i feel)

11 Likes

I really like foxes because they’re great aren’t they.

But last night there were two outside fucking screeching their brains out until about 2am and it meant I got no sleep.

WELL YOU COULDN’T BE THAT FOX I ADORED

2 Likes

I’m supposed to go out drinking with my dad and brother on Sunday, but I’m at a wedding on Saturday and pretty much can’t do two days drinking in a row these days (especially when I’ve got work on Monday).

Slide guitar solo

You don’t seem to know, seem to care, that i’m sleeping there

(thanks Niki)

3 Likes

Couldn’t give two fox?
I dunno someone come up with something witty :slight_smile:

…i need a coffee but i already spent a lot on posh lunch and a nice coffee earlier. gonna have to get one tho.

getting a coffee will certainly see a man brought to life though!! heh heh

3 Likes

GUYS

Did you know that Natalie Imbruglia’s version of this song wasn’t the original?

It was originally recorded by Plain Jane Super Brain

2 Likes

I don’t care, I have no luck
Doesn’t surprise me all that much

2 Likes

So I guess the @discobot fortune teller’s right

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy try again

Those aren’t the lyrics you robot berk.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I’d like a decent bluetooth speaker for out and about, like. I’m tempted to get a UE Boom 2, but having used a Bose Mini Soundlink recently and from reviews saying the UE isn’t doesn’t have as decent low end, I’m torn. I don’t really want to get the Bose, and it’s retailing a quite a bit more now but i don’t want a weak low end, after all, my bottom don’t quit.

The noises they make are the worst. Some guy actually wandered outside to shout at them the other day, not sure how that would help but there you go.