Novel ways to express your love for someone

Learn how to say “I love you” in semaphore and show them while on a boat (they will be on land at the time)

1 Like

Writing “I love you” in the dedication section of your first novel

4 Likes

Learn all the words to Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen, but replace the chorus words with “I love you”. Sing / Rap it to them at a disco where you’ve prearranged with the DJ that this is ok.

3 Likes

Teach a tapeworm to make a heart shape, swallow it, x-ray yourself and send her the x-rays via email

4 Likes

Very romantic thread

1 Like

2 Likes

Capture 8 woodlice (or any small insect) in a big matchbox and write or paint the letters I LOVE YOU on them then hand your partner the box to open as a lovely surprise.

5 Likes

This is a great one

1 Like

Get a wig made of their exact hairdo as a testament to them and then wear it during lovemaking

4 Likes

Rewrite the songs “Express Yourself” but change every the chorus to “Express Your Love”

3 Likes

Change their name by deed poll to “Loved by [your name]” and don’t tell them until they renew their passport and the first application is rejected.

3 Likes

Build a really big wooden boat and fill the hull with inflatable hearts and then go out to sea and set fire to the boat so that it burns to reveal all the hearts which you can then use as buoyancy aids to return to shore safely

4 Likes

This is a good one, the extra effort and cost shows that you’ve really put time and effort into it which is directly proportional to love volume

2 Likes

People love it when you build a really big wooden boat for them in my opinion, this is just a little trick to take it to the next love-level

2 Likes

Gently cup one buttock

2 Likes

Yours or theirs?

Your own

4 Likes

Don’t sleep with ANY of their siblings. Not even once.

1 Like

Get them a card that says “I choo choo choose you”
Take them to Krusty the Clown anniversary special.

2 Likes

What if they don’t notice?