[NSFW] Just Be Really Rude, Let It All Out

Don’t pick on anyone from here, but just get it all out your system. Swear your fucking tits off about something annoying you.

FUCKING DOORBELL RINGING CUNT BAG BOLLOCKS FUCK OFF

this bloke in a green lycra outfit has set up a stall in the foyer at work called URBAN SMOOTHIE and there’s an exercise bike that people are having a go on for some reason and…

fuckit

What a TOTAL FUCKING SHITBAG

YES WHAT A BLOODY… DUMB MAN

OH BOTHER

If you want me to urgently typeset a document it might help if you give me the CORRECT FUCKING INFORMATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, rather than complain that I’ve done it wrong

Thanks for getting in the spirit, gang! :heart_eyes:

JUST STUBBED MY FUCKING TOE FUCKING STUPID WANKER DESK WANKER PRICK FUCK

CONSARNIT

Constrain, for 9.

FUCK OFF ANKLE YOU’VE HAD A FORTNIGHT TO SORT YOUR SHIT OUT STOP FUCKING HURTING ALREADY YOU SWOLLEN BASTARD

wait, does the bike power a smoothie maker thing? because if so i have a bunch of photos of our md on one of those

tbh i feared that was the case :disappointed:

BUMS

JUST… BUMS

My work is opposite the midland hotel/tory cunts party conference and the protesters (who I agree with, and agree with their right to protest) are getting on my absolute tits. whoever has the fucking whistle please shut the fucking fuck up

F OFF!

I mod for a fb group in my local area and it’s basically full of utter racist shitbags who say things like ooh lefty liberals and ooh foreign cunts. so.

YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHERS ARE LITERALLY AMEBOID POND SCUM. YOU ARE AN EVOLUTIONARY CUL DE SAC AND I HOPE YOU BREAK A NON-VITAL BONE TODAY.

I wonder if there’s thread in drawing cocks… I did a pretty good one at work last week :eggplant:

just sent an email to a client telling them i can’t book any more work in with them until they pay my outstanding invoices :frog: feels good man

FLIPPING HELL!!!

PRATS!!!