[NSFW] Just Be Really Rude, Let It All Out

Hand shandy

1 Like

I’ve tried to let it all out but I just cannot summon any anger!

can i post a picture of a sore anus in here?

Take it to the selfie thread pls.

FUCKING BULLSHIT TWAT RECTUM BELLEND CUNT SHIT PISS TIT BONER LABIAL TESTES SCROTUM OVUM WANKER ANUS FACE.

3 Likes

not my anus

YESSSS!

Absolutely. This afternoon: “I need to get this advert sorted out. Here’s what the PR company gave me.” A fucking PPT file and near useless PDF. A poorly designed mock up, in the wrong size and dimensions, company logo missing, branding colours all wrong, no image files supplied. I fuck around with it for half an hour trying to figure out if there’s anything I can do. Tell the cunting moron that I need more and better than he’s given me. What does the wank stain do? Replies to me with high res JPGs of everything I need and a Word file with the text and instructions to do it how I think best. What a stupid fucking time wasting dickhead!

I did that ten days ago and the thieving shit bags still haven’t responded.

Yeah i’m not expecting a reply at all tbh! Was the first time i worked with em and they seemed a bunch of total clowns.

Can I cum on your tits mate ?

The stupid fucking bint today who I needed a list of patients from. Firstly she tried to email it to me by just typing my name into the send field. No fucking @ whatever. Just my fucking name!?

Then she kept emailing me to ask if it had arrived, which it never had. After each unsuccessful attempt she would ask me again what my email address was…despite the fact that we were and had been communicating by email all fucking day. After the fourth failure when it still hadn’t, and I pointed out that as we were managing to email successfully in this inane conversation that she could maybe attach the fucking list to her next fucking reply, she told me she couldn’t do that and would have to ring IT support for advice on why it wasn’t sending. She wouldn’t however be able to do this before tomorrow!? Gave up at that point. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

TRANSONIC, also for 9. I missed this in my phone audition 4 1/2 years ago… CUNTING SHITTY WORD, FUCK OFF!!!