• run regularly
• get back in the ol’ pull ups routine
• actually do some proper music stuff, not just pissing about one the upstairs room and recording it onto my phone
• move the freelance work closer to the freelance work I want to do (not sure how to do this yet)
• sort out the finances
• make a bit more time for people who are having a shit time
• get my tattoos
• read more, anything really, if I read one book that would be good!
That it’s really! A year of realigning myself after a few disruptive years.
Try not to dick around on the internet as much. Not dicking around at all is obviously unrealistic, doing it less feels achievable (might take a little DiS hiatus to try and aide this, and log out of Twitter again)
Read more books. Was on a good little run before the WC tbf, will try and pick that back up.
Really want to improve my breakfast and lunch game. Cook some nice things in the evenings and thankfully i’m not really a snacker, but still find myself eating naff stuff for lunch. Want to be one of these people who make soup from scratch and eat fruit for breakfast.
I was planning on getting the first one in January, but I have to push it back a bit as I’ve committed to small person swimming lessons so…. will have to wait a bit! I am quite late to the tattoo game but actually have a couple of important things I want to fix on me so seems a good time to get stuck in