Nu yrz rezzos

I don’t know what seaman is - sounds fun?

Had my previous tattoo in 2007, so I am absolutely ripping through them tbf…

get over my fear of music

Start showing myself the kindness that I know I’m capable of showing other people. Advocate for my own needs more. Nobody else is responsible for my wellbeing.

Not sure what that means in practice but it sounds good, doesn’t it

5 Likes

Idk

Get a decent beard trimmer

Eat better

Shag more?

Buy myself a flower every hundredth hour

3 Likes

Be more communicative with my PhD supervisor, sack off the Caffe Neros… Continue to not smoke after I packed it in early November…

Get back into running shape. Try to run a 90 minute half marathon in may

My resolution this year was to lose my lockdown weight and I managed that so if I could keep that going that’ll be grand.

Others like ‘get a better job’ are probably gonna be a long process.

oh yeah meant to learn to drive

2 Likes

Bury my gold

Play live again
Find my own place
Be less shit

Spanish
Exercise

11th year in a row I’ve set these rezzos i reckon

Worry less
Start reading regularly again
Start running regularly again
Use fewer adverbs

1 Like

You are off to a good start with the adverbs :+1:

1 Like

Just getting them all out my system before 1st Jan!

1 Like

Just get my life back honestly. The past 4 months have been wothout question the worst of my life and irs all falling apart around me. The good news my behavioir and typing/communication is less erratic which indicates some progress but this is for nowt really as im still massively socially withdrawn, financially destroyed and have started developing substance abuse issues. IE started drinking at home again when i had previously stopped, have started abusing my perscription meds, am stoned pretty much 24/7 whenver i do pick up. Frightening.

My job security is probably comically low, im surprosed i still have a job. Sorry to be a downer but this is what i have to work on so ina way im glad new years is around the corner to treat as some sort of artificial incentive.

Play more Switch
Spend time outside
Play with my daughter an absolute shit load

3 Likes

Genuinely best of luck with it - have seen some of your posts in the mental health threads (to my shame felt impotent to respond) and you’ve been through such a horrible difficult time. Really hope you continue to get better and be as kind to yourself as you can be.

2 Likes

get my next album out
hopefully move back to south manchester
help the baby boy keep kicking ass

that’s it i think