Nudity [Audit]

7 Likes

You may be underestimating how prudish the average DiSer is!

2 Likes

I don’t particularly enjoy being nude unless it’s in/post-shower or during/post-slap and tickle as I have such great style and pyjamas are the best clothing, but I do enjoy dispensing with my underwear underneath my clothes as a surprise seduction technique when I know I’m going to get boned. Sometimes whip it all off in the ladies’ just before leaving to go back to theirs and have to stuff my undies in my handbag. Then reveal it on the way home. Very effective and a nice novelty for me.

Please don’t use this post as an excuse to tell me about how you like to go commando tho or I’ll constantly be thinking about your wrinkly cheesy ballbag squidging around in your jeans and your crusty gusset. Sorry but it’s just not as sexy as my wrinkly cheesy flaps. Cheers

13 Likes

this thread escalated

1 Like

CWBAFT

2 Likes

https://m.imgur.com/t/funny/kSBsm2S

2 Likes

Just choked on my overnight oats

2 Likes

FAKE NEWS

Wore a dressing gown last night as cover for going to the bathroom and was immediately laughed at because I looked so ridiculous. Was compared to a knock off Hugh Hefner. Never wearing a dressing gown again, back to nudity it is!

1 Like

Your above post certainly throws the ludicrousness of my dream into sharp relief.

1 Like

That is cracking technique Pervo and I am sure 100% successful. Don’t think it would work with blokes anyway, no-one wants to see that.

1 Like

“Shat myself a bit in the gents so I had to remove my grundies, I would show you but I really had to flush them.”

Is that doing it for anyone?

1 Like

I’m generally fairly okay with being nude, but I can fully sympathise.

I had this kind of situation relatively recently, and it was a youngish young female doctor, and I had to keep reminding myself that doctors see all sorts of shit all the time and it’s not a problem for them, but I still felt absurdly awkward about the whole situation.

1 Like

Never understood the point of sleeping nude. There’s no logic to it. Obviously can see why, for example, women don’t sleep in bras and that. There is logic to at least keeping your pants on. Obviously i’m shagging loads and on occasion might not put my gruds back on, but generally speaking it’s good to know that if someone breaks in or there’s a fire the crown jewels are covered.

3 Likes

was meant to be naked on stage for this play but they changed it so now i’m in my boxers :disappointed_relieved: not sure if it was my perfect body or what :smiley:

Keep going…

1 Like

I used to sleep nude but now I’ve invested in some pyjamas i don’t miss having to scramble around for something to put on if I’m having a lie in and the doorbell goes

enjoy the support a good pair of briefs provides too, tbh.