Nudity [Audit]

Beach

• T shirt off as soon as my foot hits sand, not to be donned again until leaving
  • Clothed on the Beach, topless in the sea
  • All shirt, all the time

0 voters

never gonna be happy with how I look my solution is to never really be around people

Any of those depending on context really

Have a few ATDs who Iā€™d get fully naked in front of no problem, but if itā€™s a mate itā€™s a towel shuffle situation I reckon

Same here. Used to be the shyest person about my body, always wore bulky clothes, hid behind towels in dressing rooms. I suspect being bullied for being the gawky one in our class of absolute units in school didnā€™t help this.

Donā€™t know exactly what changed but now I donā€™t give a fuck.

1 Like
  • Literally never been naked EVER.
  • Iā€™m a massive pervert who likes to show my bits off.

0 voters

I was in the gym/swimming pool changing room a while ago and I was just doing my thing, it was those benches with the coat racks where they mirror each other and you have to get changed opposite (and incredibly close to) a complete stranger, and the guy got naked and stood on the bench and I basically had his arsehole in my face. Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s my story. It wasnā€™t nice.

2 Likes
  • Taps aff
  • Taps oan

0 voters

Yeah same here but was bullied for being overweight. Took ages to build confidence and that coupled with the fact that I donā€™t give a fuck means Iā€™m in the nip a lot.

think we might need more polls about keeping your top on or taking it off

1 Like

In my experience, dads love being topless ā€“ barbecues, Mediterranean coastal walks etc.

Presuming itā€™s age rather than children, at what age is the tipping point? I think itā€™s 40

Aw shit man. At least weā€™re on this side now, naked* and proud.

*Currently not naked as Iā€™m freezing due to being sick and am wearing multiple layers in bed.

1 Like

posing for a life drawing class

• Noooooope
  • I would maybe consider it, possibly
  • Have done it or would do if asked

0 voters

I posed for a load of nude photos for the art college here before. Does that count?

1 Like

I would get so fucking bored.

1 Like

Naked on my own - big fan
Naked around others - not so much

Like the idea of it more than the reality

pose for some kind tasteful/art nude photography that would probably be on display at a gallery or somesuch

• No, never
  • Iā€™d consider it
  • Sign me up!

0 voters

think the most difficult thing would be trying to maintain just enough semi to look impressive but not enough to look ā€¦excited.

14 Likes

Sauna

• Nude
  • Clothed
  • Unenjoyable places to be

0 voters

Went to a student art display thing to support a friend who had some stuff in it. Was looking at some charcoal life drawings, thinking that the model looked oddly familiar in some of the better ones, when my pal ā€œBigā€ Rob came over and said ā€œhaha youā€™re looking at my penisā€.

1 Like