Nudity [Audit]

Sleeping naked

• Never
  • Only if boiling to death
  • Frequently
  • Always

0 voters

That didnā€™t occur to me but I think out of consideration naturists generally sit on towels, donā€™t they? I believe. Iā€™ll ask next time I see her.

Is it less gross if a woman has her bits on your sofa than a bloke? More likely to be clean, maybe.

I like to be contained at night

1 Like

Itā€™s equally gross.

I always have pants on, but donā€™t often sleep in anything but pants.

I sleep terribly when naked. Think itā€™s something about feeling exposed even if wrapped up mega snug under a duvet.

4 Likes

Sleeping naked is the best. Really wish I was sleeping naked right now. Preferably not in the office, though.

What if a spider crawls up your bum?

Phnaaar

Itā€™s gotta crawl up somewhere

I would hate to pose for a painting regardless of my level of clothedness, I am paranoid about people looking at me at the best of times so it would be unbearable knowing people were actually like studying me intensely. Would be a nightmare for me.

4 Likes

The latte thread suggests otherwise

2 Likes

Sleep naked so often that when I have to whack on a pair of boxer shorts around company I actually have quite a poor sleep. Night time is when everything should be free.

3 Likes

I was fine but the person I was with had some minor issues that had to be brushed away/out

How come?

Yes, if they drew me like one of their French DiSers

4 Likes

I have been scrutinising and judging you throughout. And Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one

My choices though, not my appearance! (Hopefully)

I donā€™t even like to be photographed, being drawn by multiple people seems like a completely different level of discomfort

1 Like

I was hoping youā€™d simply have ā€˜likedā€™ my throwaway joke based on a wilfully decontextualised quote rather than doing this, if Iā€™m honest

3 Likes