Nutella

Don’t get the fuss if I’m honest. Very sickly and claggy, not really sure what it’s meant to go with. Not for me. I bet you lot love it though. Talk about it here.

5 Likes

Can I talk about Frangelico, the best of the hazelnut products, instead?

1 Like

It’s nice on bread imo
Little life hack for you there

2 Likes

Yes you can, thank you for asking.

Nuts are great. Nut flavoured things rarely are, and I include peanut butter in that

1 Like

Better when slightly melty ie in a crepe

I really enjoy to drink Frangelico with ice and a good squeeze of lime. Delicious

1 Like

No thank you.

1 Like

All delicious.

11 Likes

More hazelnuts than I expected. Nutella has gone up in my estimation after seeing this

1 Like

The Aldi knock off one is at least twice as good.

1 Like

What a boring picture.

1 Like

Used to love it until i learned about the palm oil. I actually made some pretty good vegan nutella with blended roasted hazelnuts and melted chocolate, was good

It fucking rules. Dangerous thing to have in the house.

4 Likes

Used to just get a few digestives and make a little sandwich out of them.

The bigwigs have noticed this beautiful combination, these are the greatest biscuits available currently

2 Likes

I love sugar, yes please.

3 Likes

Ooh need to try these.

Tastes great when you spoon it in your gob straight from the jar, but no depth of flavour at all. If it was an album it would be Hot Fuss by the Killers because it is extremely front-loaded. I don’t like it.

1 Like

You will not regret it, though as always you don’t get enough in the pack

1 Like

Really not for me. I don’t have a strong dislike but I would never ever buy it and have it in the cupboard.

2/10 wouldn’t care if I never ate it again (and I include all the Nutella cakes and bakes and cookies you can get in that as well)

1 Like