NYE Plans

Probably just stay in watch Jools’ Hootenany. Hope Paloma Faith is on it this year!

4 Likes

Going to hope I get to sleep before the fireworks start to avoid sensory overload :partying_face:

It’s also my favourite topping on “Baked Potato” (as readers may remember)

1 Like

Hoping to be in Australia, though that’s fading somewhat. Turns out going to Oz at peak time is expensive, rude tbh.

kermit shaving part?!

6 Likes

TV likes having parties so will invite everyone round to ours, then she will get annoyed at me for not inviting anyone :expressionless:

Dunno

if this really is your plan then can i join you and we can at least have a party of two x

1 Like

Kermit shaving a part Y

2 Likes

susanalbumparty - the return

6 Likes
3 Likes

kermitwormit’s having a party
bring your vol-au-vents and your charlie

3 Likes
1 Like

What’s your dream new year?

Or your New Years’ dream

Will probably be in Spain! With my parents and possibly one or both siblings. We haven’t had a NYE together in many a year, but might be nice.

do you think there’s someone out there that goes by the name ‘DJ airhorn’ ?

fucking great name tbqf

probably sitting at home alone and feeling resentful towards all the people who have things to do but complain that they would rather be home alone

I come on as a sub for United and score a last-minute winner against Liverpool in front of the Kop that relegates them and confirms us as champions and then Anita Rani does the post-match interview with me and I really charm her.

2 Likes

I actually do know what I’m doing! My friend is getting married that day and my wife and I are making a band to play the reception. We are called the Dry Roasted Prenups