October 2018 Politics Thread

“Leave 'em burning and then you’re gone”

1 Like

Looks like Zonino

What a fucking twat!

Fucksake, this Brexit festival is going to last all year

I don’t even like trifle and I’d happily accept this as an alternative.

2 Likes

Dance like no one remembers you were the person who ramped up the hostile environment and caused the windrush scandal, oversaw the rape and torture of migrant women at Yarl’s Wood, and was part of a government that has caused nearly 150,000 deaths and seen the living standards fall for millions more vulnerable people 's watching

37 Likes

Seriously fuck these monsters.

*the rest of our lives

2 Likes

There is absolutely no substance or vision in this speech at all. Its all “We’re British, so we can do anything” and “I hate Jeremy Corbyn”

3 Likes

With a fair chunk of, “back off Boris and Moggface, I can fuck this country up all on my own.”

1 Like

It’s an attempt at a greatest hits of the Tory Party with the hope that it’ll sway just enough waverers to back her until Brexit Day 2019.

It actually amazes me that so many people including those inside their party have identified some of the problems facing them right now, particularly in the light of Labour putting together an appealing set of policies and the cabinet collectively haven’t attempted to do anything at all about it.

lol

1 Like

All relative, innit. Not making things worse is a success for her right now.

clearly she’s not into wrestling

10 Likes

More like Laura MakesMeSicksberg amirite

5 Likes

Or watching any other speeches ever.

1 Like

Would have marked out if she’d done a Titus and ended up under the podium

1 Like

Clearly she shat herself on purpose last year to lower expectations this year #clevermay

2 Likes

Just did a proper snortlaugh to this reply

2 Likes