October fest of football

Ace!!

If Forest win tonight at Blackburn it’ll be four straight away wins for the first time in two decades. There’s no easy away games in the Championship, but I reckon we’ll get at least a point.

All the lads

3 Likes

Was a busy day so I had a blissful few hours forgetting I was a man United fan.

As you all know we have it worse than all other fans of Barclays premier Division.

3 Likes

Got a belly laugh out of Stoke-of-Course.

Bruuuuuugge

4 Likes

So who’s excited for Stoke vs Huddersfield this evening. Who can avoid the victory that puts them out of the running for “Last Football League team to win a game 2019/20?” Find out the answer to this, and probably some other things, live from the Bet365 Bowl at 8pm.

1 Like

Charming and highly optimistic of you to not raise the possibility of both of them avoidng it.

Didn’t want to spoil the twist ending. But you’re right. It’ll be 0-0.

Deeply funny

Mourinho to Real Madrid. Pogba new £600,000 a week deal confirmed within a week.

Do you ever get the feeling the football writers are running low on material

The most beautiful thing about the beautiful game of opinions that we call “Association Football” is that it’s eternal.

The highlight so far has been pyro going off when SCOTT CARSON came off the team bus

5 Likes

Really fancy a healthy helping of Nexen Tyres rn

The fact they have lighting rig setup for them walking off the bus is going to annoy me for the rest of the evening. Game’s gone etc.

If I was a betting man I’d bet all my money on Coutinho to score tonight.

Printing money

1 Like

Not the hero we need, but the one we deserve.

Well it isn’t is it because it had a beginning

Every end has a beginning