October politics thread - counting down to doom in weeks and days

Maybe? Should have said Large Intestine and saved the penis comment for a filth thread.

9 Likes

lol they’re all at it!

How is he allowed to skip Pmqs BTW? And hoover up all the uncontested speech praise

Glad they had that vote about not allowing them a recess.

42 Likes

Dunno if you can find more definitive proof of Collier’s accusations of anti-semitism on the left being made purely in bad faith. Insane to me that legitimate, trusted voices in a wider context take him at his word and amplify it.

Yeah, proper public school treats bullshit.

Holy shit this is good

i noticed W**tm*n and her pals labelling Jewish comedian Alexei Sayle a racist recently, presumably for doing a pro-Corbyn episode of his radio show? (which is hardly surprising given his background)

(unless he’s done something else i don’t know about then surely that’s very Not On)

I was being facetious. (faSmeetious)

north london: wembley/oilball (evil)
south london: champion hill (good)

2 Likes

18 Likes

So… Under the new proposal, NI is part of the UK customs area. But also part of the EU customs area? And in spite of being part of the UK customs area, we could feasibly produce goods in the UK which can’t be legally transferred to NI because of EU regulations? And the EU now effectively has an borderless section to a non-EU country?

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

always with the fucking bridges, this guy!

22 Likes

We know that the proposals have been designed to be rejected by the EU, and that this letter is aimed at racists hovering on the Tory/Brexit Party cusp, but it’s just so transparent, isn’t it?

I guess we’ll see enthusiastic cheering from the likes of the Mail and Telegraph, and credulous incuriousity from the BBC as they act as stenographers for the government.

5 Likes

Vaguely heartening among the sea of BBC Tory propaganda to see that Laura K Joris interview clip where she called him out on some of his empty bluster.

2 Likes

So expect to see “broad landing zone” mentioned every 5 minutes for the next month. :+1:

I mean, what’s this? It’s just typing out a statement from the government with no critical analysis anywhere

2 Likes

Sounds like something one might ask for instead of a ‘Brazilian’

3 Likes