Oddly satisfying things

Peeling the sloughing skin off a lizard. It’s so deeply satisfying, like when you got PVA glue on your fingers at school.

Deicing the freezer. A very Satisfying Thing.

I think there was more ice than food in there tbqfh.

Just like new

11 Likes

I’m not sure the satisfaction is worth such toil though

I have to do this soon. What’s the best plan of action? I was just thinking of turning it off and putting it outside for a bit :crazy_face:

nice - this is a satisfying job

my current freezer deices itself somehow and that is even more satisfying

the little freezer bit in my exes student flat was so frozen up that you could only fit a single box of fish fingers in it

4 Likes

Stab it with a knife, right @anon29812515?

I can’t find the thread but I stabbed an old (fridge/)freezer to death. Fortunately I am frostless nowadays.

↑^5

Ooooft, I like the look of that.

Kind of want to do my own at the weekend.

We just had the rankest smell and then everything failing and a few days of refrigeration free living, then spending £600 for one that didn’t correctly fit the fitted cupboard. great times.

1 Like

Opening a pack of new tennis balls

Do they have a seal like what Pringles does? Cos that’s mad satisfying.

Better my friend better! They have a ring pull but an easy one not like the canned food ones, and it makes a nice sound, I think its under a bit of pressure or filled with gas or something, its a bit like the pringles can opening but better.

4 Likes

It’s satisfying when you think of someone and there they appear, right in front of you

squeezing a white head and its a bit pus filled

I turned it off and opened the door for 15-20 mins first to let it soften a bit, then went at it with an ice scraper. Towels it all off afterwards, so it doesn’t all ice up straight away. Emptied the food out onto the floor and de iced, cleaned and dried all the drawers too.

A basin of boiling water placed at the bottom of the freezer works wonders as well.

What you can do is turn off the freezer, pop it onto its back and then fill it with boiling tar

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/cuttingvids/status/1044276406153334786?s=19

find these all over the living room regularly. don’t actually know how to do it myself