Off your chest / confessions thread

When my partner waters the garden I don’t think she does a thorough enough job so sometimes when I know she’s too busy to notice I go out and water it again. It’s been going on a while and she has no idea.

I could bring it up with her but I don’t want to get into all that.

Why don’t you shut your damn mouth

8 Likes

Usually do matey. Usually do.

Oh you’ve edited it to be even meaner

1 Like

My partner overfills the washing machine when doing laundry

1 Like

I was hoping this might be the filth thread. Disappointed quite frankly

2 Likes

I made a really embarrassing work mistake in March that I only just noticed now and have tried to fix this morning. No-one will ever find out. Unless they look at the completely public record of my mistake. Which they probably won’t.

2 Likes

I throw food in the garden for the animals, I should compost it but I cba and enjoy the anarchy of throwing things out of the window. This is probably why I enjoy going to the dump, where you get to throw stuff off a bridge

5 Likes

if there’s only one tin of beans left in the house i hide it to prevent my partner from nabbing them first. i do this since i discovered she does the same with chocolate biscuits.

6 Likes

She’s winning this particular war of attrition then

4 Likes

This is outrageous behaviour, where will it end?

well no because i lick all the biscuits before she can hide them

loads

1 Like

If my boyfriend hangs the laundry I sometimes straighten my clothes out after he’s done it. Had to get more surreptitious with it as he was complaining as though I was insulting his laundry hanging skills, which, to be fair, are appalling.

2 Likes

1 Like

i sometimes pretend to laugh at tiktok videos when internally i believe tiktok is a mind numbing atrocity

3 Likes

I haven’t ironed anything in my adult life, and I don’t think it’s made my life any worse for it.

7 Likes

I sometimes rush to make coffee in the morning when I hear my flatmate stirring, as she just can’t use a moka pot right (don’t leave it to boil ffs!)

1 Like

FFS eric

I was put on gardening leave in a previous job for three months, but during in that period I still let my elderly neighbour come round and cut my grass, because he knew how busy I was with work…

4 Likes

Think I enjoy making coffee more than I enjoy drinking it.

3 Likes