Official Avatar Change Thread

Is that a Who Gives A Crap wrapper shirt?

It is indeed.

1 Like

Changed back now

3 Likes

I feel better.

@woweezowee I like yr new avatar, what’s it from please?

1 Like

Thanks for asking @dots, glad you like. It began as this figure my wife painted as a starter for our daughter to decorate during lockdown. I liked it as it was, so snapped it before it got added to.

Had as my avatar for a while and then last week in Jook’s song contest I drew Armenia, so I changed the sections to the colours of the country’s flag for the day. The update probably works better than the original as a small image, so looks like this weird hybrid is here to stay!

9 Likes

Lovely, thanks for that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The old fox has been replaced with one that’s a bit more urban

23 Likes

what an awesome fox!

2 Likes

up the foxes!

1 Like

missed this at the time, love it

3 Likes

Ha, thanks mate! :blush:

Great fox, although as one of the more established avatars that one’s gonna take some getting used to!

Can we see the full colour version please? Yr profile is private so I can’t appreciate it in its full glory

1 Like

It had been there since day 1 tbf.

1 Like

think you and scout might be avatar doppelgangers now

1 Like

Yeah, no problem. It was just a quick edit - Mrs Z’s original probably works better in full size :wink:

1 Like

I’ve decided to ditch the sun for this:

I did this with a particular image in mind that I was sure was a cover from the Input magazine of the 80s I bought and attempted to program my C64 using but actually the cover in my head isn’t there

https://archive.org/details/inputmagazine?sort=titleSorter

This is the closest

So not sure what book/etc it was
Oh look, I flicked through the scanned pages and it was inside this edition:

Realised I don’t have a font on my machine with an old school 0 with a slash through it :frowning:

1 Like

Could you just use the symbol for the Scandi vowel Ø?

1 Like

Switching back to my Mitchell mural soon I think

2 Likes