Official newDiS Future of the Left thread

Hi there,
Long term reader, first time poster here.
I’ve 2 spares for mclusky on Friday. They’re e-tickets.
They were just over £20 each, so very happy to take £40 for the pair.

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/friday-facials/43764/165?u=ma0sm

4 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

i like his t-shirt

ex-guitarist Jimmy Watkins has started his own podcast Megabus To The Ritz

The sound recording quality is surprisingly bad for someone who’s spent so much of their life making music (get a pop shield!)

Just got REALLY interested in going to Doune The Rabbit Hole (Stirling) for the Friday

1 Like

No asterix!?

I know! I wasn’t sure if it actually was them but fb comments and the festival’s own playlist confirms it

Here’s my interview I did with Falkous from December before the Dingwalls mclusky show.

You can read the full transcript here if you’re that way inclined

4 Likes

Just having a read now

3 Likes

Big fan of his running review of Slayer’s Reign Of Death

5 Likes

Is this an appropriate place for a jag?

My mate and I have recently started doing a podcast - eclectic music with chat and gimmicks in between. We played FOTL on the most recent show, towards the end if you can put up with us that far.

YSC

1 Like

Sorry, Rain Of Death

" Rain of Death is an action unlocked by questing at level 45. It’s available for Bard."

thought this was great

“I’ve been to the table of hell. It’s Wagamamas, in skinny jeans, and you can’t get your leg over the bench”

“It sounds like the riff is trapped in a corridor, how does it get out the end?”

“All the guitar solos sound like superheroes”

1 Like

Hah, it’s only been 13 years but Beggars have finally claimed copyright on my live video of Adeadenemy… that I did at the 100 Club for that one where they collated loads of different audience videos :smiley:

3 Likes

Forgot to mention in here that we gave MiniMiniWza Andrew F’s nickname as a middle name.

To keep a theme going - MiniWza has a middle name from Sleater-Kinney wot isn’t Carrie or Janet.

:metal:

1 Like

Can you name your next child Som?

Guaranteed way to prolong the due date