Love this band. One of the ones that have been around since I got properly into live music at 17, and have never disappointed me since. They had a gig supporting Les Savy Fav at the Astoria in 2008 which was the first one me and my mates travelled a considerable distance to go see, going from the dizzying heights of North Yorkshire.
Weird to think that they've been a mainstay of my listening habits/gig going for my entire adult life. Hope that continues for a while yet! Really enjoying the new album the more I listen to it.
Spent some of the day making a playlist with an arbitrary 13 track limit:
- Arming Eritrea
- The Real Meaning of Christmas
- Male Gaze
- Running All Over The Wicket
- Polymers Are Forever
- Beneath The Waves An Ocean
- Back When I Was Brilliant
- You Need Satan More Than He Needs You
- The Lord Hates A Coward
- French Lessons
- Throwing Bricks at Trains