Official newDiS Future of the Left thread

asterisk absence was noted…interesting!

5 Likes

Taco vinyl back on Bandcamp today, duly bought

1 Like

Bristol gig has sold out already! I didn’t get a ticket, if anyone here has a spare closer to the time I’ll take it.

Assuming they announce a Cardiff show (likely) and I manage to get a ticket for that, I’ll have a spare for Bristol. Happy to DM you if that scenario plays out!

1 Like

cheers! I wonder if they might upgrade Bristol to a bigger venue given that it’s sold out with eleven and a half months to go, but most of the alternate venues I can think of are probably a bit too big, almost double the size of the Fleece. Maybe Trinity?

1 Like

Basildon Community Residents Party even sounds a bit like one of their titles.

My record just arrived, listening to it now, just finished actually.

it’s really really good. I’ve maybe half-arsedly listened to CF on spotify before and bought this on a whim but…it’s really really good.

1 Like

Me too, I bought it because it looked so bloody LOVELY. Of all of his, I haven’t given CF much time before but it’s really ace!

2 Likes

This was a nice surprise today…

5 Likes

Tell you what, it is one hell of a decent recording. Can normally never be bothered to watch a live show on TV but I put the London show on to relive the first few songs last night and next thing I know it was over. Helped I had headphones on probably but it sounds HUGE.

Really great document of a really great gig.

2 Likes

CD sounds great but haven’t watched the DVD yet (shame KKKitchens isn’t on the CD)

Really enjoyed this:

Particularly the 20 mins or so chat about God Machine. Sounds like Falco had a formative relationship with the band around the same time I did. What a band, I recall there’s a few on here who like them, but should have so much more acclaim for their first album.

2 Likes

Great, this. Falco is always good value, but was on top form here. Haven’t heard the podcast before, and have added a few of the others to my playlist off the back of it. Ta!

1 Like