Official newDiS Future of the Left thread

Dam this is a great song!

1 Like

3 Likes

Pre ordered! The covers for these are always great and love how they keep the common theme.

2 Likes

Fao: @ttf - track 3 of this is called Guildford Specific

1 Like

And pledge I have. His best record.

3 Likes

Hip Gone Gunslingers (Christian Fitness new album) says that it’s due for release tomorrow, but I’ve noticed the whole thing is available to stream on Bandcamp now

2 Likes

Couldn’t remember if I’d bought this and was only reminded with the mention of Christian Science in another thread. Just checked bandcamp and it’s there…which is nice.

2 Likes

Took a few listens but really enjoying this one now . Favorite songs at this point Male Guitarists, Title track and My campaign against the common cold.

My CD of Hip Gone Gunslingers arrived today. So decided to listen to all the other albums and have made my top 10 CF songs list:

The Tides and Jabs of Staying Hairy
Male Guitarists
Bad Boys Die in the bath
The Harder it Hits
Impressions of an urn
Bruce Hated Puppies
Reggie has abestos training
Bee Mode
Group think
Health Pt.2

4 Likes

Aghast, Anew, Anon is still top of the pile for me I think

1 Like

Always had the first album a step behind the rest, mostly because of the production , so didn’t include any from that one. That is my favorite of that record though.

Love the first album. Soft Power Itches is the one I regularly find myself singing

1 Like

I think the first one is more inconsistent than the others but about half of it is some of the absolute best stuff he’s done.

I haven’t really kept up with the last 3 albums, I need to get caught up

I haven’t heard Hip Gone Gunslingers yet. How’s it sounding?

Male Guitarist sounds good

YEAH, SURE, SATAN RULES BUT
THAT DOESN’T MEAN I CAN’T BE PRACTICAL

10 Likes