🤴 👸 Official Royal Wedding™ Thread 💍

IT’S TIME!

Catch all thread for build-up, analysis, mocking, cynicism, Republicanism, Monarchists, and every opinion one and all.

Hot take alert:

I don’t like the monarchy and won’t be watching the wedding

34 Likes

Imagine if she left him at the altar

4 Likes

imagine if he says Rachel instead of Emily

3 Likes

I want her dad to burst into the church half way through the service

7 Likes

Has Jennie Bond picked up a new pair of grundies?

In front of a sold-out audience

Got a feeling old Phil will shuffle off the mortal coil on the day.

The last royal wedding was great: I went to Stockholm with my brother, met @BodyInTheThames for a drink, and managed to avoid the whole thing while I was away.

2 Likes

Would be good if they walked down the aisle to this, to make the American feel more welcome.

3 Likes

he’s already dead

Neville?

What’s more boring

• Royal Wedding
  • Royal Baby
  • Someone talking about their holiday

0 voters

2 Likes

“Does anyone have any reason why these two should not wed”

Prince Philip goes to stand up, then sits back down, putting his arms out, chuckling.

5 Likes

What’s the most boring thing on television this Saturday

• Toff wedding
  • Chelsea vs. Manchester United football club in the FA Cup final

0 voters

I don’t mind Harry (or William) as much as i’m fundamentally against the notion of a royal family and their positions of huge privilege. Megan seems nice as well. I won’t be watching, and there seems to be this weird…undertone to a lot of the stuff in the press that as a white male i’m uncomfortable trying to put my finger on.

2 Likes

Tv said she would like to have a picnic and watch the wedding on a tablet in a park :worried::disappointed:

Leaving the country early on Saturday morning, not returning until late on Sunday evening. That’ll teach those bloody monarchs!

2 Likes

I’m going to miss the wedding because I’ll be on a transatlantic flight. What would you prefer:

• BA Premium Economy 8 hour flight
  • Watching 8 hours of BBC coverage of the Royal Wedding

0 voters